Senior Pictures: You have chosen the perfect location, outfits, and had amazing session now what are you going to do with them? This article will give you some great ideas and show some of the options we offer at 434 Photography to display the artwork from your session.
- Graduation Party Ideas: A graduation party is a great way to show off your awesome senior pictures. Before the party it is fun to make custom graduation announcement cards with your pictures or even a custom invitation! For the party itself, creating table number cards or center piece items with different photos is also a nice touch. It could also be really fun to create a collage of all your senior portraits to to display somewhere at the party and have all your guests sign it! Lastly, Party favors or custom Thank you cards from your party can be an awesome keepsake for your friends and family! A great place in the Oviedo Florida area to get some great custom printing options for cards, candy bar wrappers and more is Cathy’s Creations! She makes some of the cutest candy bar wrappers I have seen and has been doing it for years!
- Tabletop display and Shelves: Wall shelves, bookcases, and tabletops are great places to share your senior pictures around your home. One of our favorite options for this type of display is a Trifold book. It is a custom designed book with 3 large images featured in it. This can be kept open on a shelf to display your images without the need for a frame and can also be left on a table as a book that can be opened and viewed. The cover can be customized to match your homes decor.
3. Albums: My clients LOVE albums. They are a great way to display many photos from your session and can be kept out on the coffee table or on a book shelf ready to open and view whenever you want to relive your senior year. Just like the trifold book, your album cover can be customized to match your home decor or you can go with a classic leather color like brown, black or white. For my clients there is no better value when it comes to displaying your pictures.
4. Heirloom Print Boxes: This is another one of our customer favorites! A custom box made to hold up to 15 of your favorite senior pictures set in a beautiful mat. These are an awesome alternative to an album and can be shared in the same way. These boxes are amazing way to safeguard and display your amazing photos!
5. Wall Art: I LOVE to see images from portrait sessions hanging on the walls of my clients home. Weather it is a single canvas print from your session, a collage of multiple canvases, or even a framed print – All make a great addition to your homes decor and what better way to be reminded of your childs senior photos then to see it hanging on the wall every day! Almost every client I work with ends up getting a canvas of one size or another to hang on the walls of their home.
6. Family Gifts: Your high school graduation is a huge milestone. Your family surely wants to celebrate it and there is no better way to celebrate your achievement than giving your family a photo gift from your portrait session. Books, Albums, loose prints or even an awesome accordion book can be a great gift especially for someone you never know what to buy for. 🙂
7. Yearbook: Most schools will typically only allow a photo taken by the school to be your official yearbook photo, but they often allow a section where you can add one of your own photos and have a note from your family. This is a great way to share your photos in another keepsake from your senior year.
8. Social Media: Yes, we could never forget social media. Probably the easiest place you can share your photos with friends and loved ones. This is a great opportunity to create some awesome reels, stories and carousels of your favorite photos and share with your friends and families! They will surely love to see them!
9. Scrapbooks: Loose prints from your session can be a great way for you or a family member to add one of your greatest milestones in to your family scrapbook. Be sure to get some prints to share with the scrapbooker in your family!
10. LinkedIn Profile: Now that your are headed out into the world, whether it be college or joining the workforce, this day in age your linked in profile is your professional face in social media and a professional headshot from your senior pictures is a great way to show the business world who you are and what you aspire to be. Also, this can be great for college applications as well!
There are many ways to share and display your senior pictures. These photos can be used in so many ways! Contact us today to book a senior session and get some amazing pictures of your own!